Monday, December 21, 2009

Winter Wonderland!

Words can hardly describe how much I love this snow! I am so thankful I came back to the States last week in time for this… Probably most of the world has heard on the news how the nation’s capital got it’s biggest December snow in history this weekend. We ended up with close to 20 inches – not too shabby! J I know those of you up north think we are wimps, though J But it is so beautiful, so I thought I would take some pictures of my parents’ house and my grandfather’s farm and post them for the whole world to see… So beautiful! I just love it.

 

And, of course, Merry Christmas to you all! The One who came as a babe to bring us salvation has also washed us that we would be whiter than snow. Enjoy it today!

2 comments:

  1. these are such gorgeous pictures! I've always loved the beauty of 'untouched' snow... looks like you've got lots of it!!
    thanks for sharing your winter wonderland with us! (especially those of us who don't get any snow this Christmas!
    Merry Christmas to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I am jealous of the snow and scenery.

    ReplyDelete