Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Subway

Today I had lunch at Subway, and since I started to write about Subway a few days ago, I thought I would go ahead and finish up and post what I was writing…

 

I have to admit that I just laughed the hardest I have in several weeks… at a new Subway commercial (New to me, at least)…

It’s got folks all over eating Subway sandwiches, and their pants are busting open, buttons flying everywhere! I know, not exactly a new idea, but just so funny. Guys are falling out of chairs onto the floor and everything. Oh, I just laughed so hard. J Maybe it’s only because Subway tastes so delicious that I am amused by it, but I find it both delicious and funny… wonderful!

 

Pizza Hut is my other favorite place to eat… actually, Pizza Hut beats out Subway, slightly. What about you?? What are some of your favorite places to eat?

 

3 comments:

  1. You're funny :) You make me smile!
    Applebee's is my favorite "nice" restaurant, but I usually only go on special occasions because it's a little expensive.
    I like Wendy's burgers and McDonald's fries... and of course chicken nuggets! :)
    I also like quizzno's for toasted subs... do you have those in the States?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very interesting. I am with Hillary. Applebee's is my favorite too. I also like what Hillary mentioned. Since you talk about subway, I should say something about it. When I thought about whether to stay in the States or go back China after my graduation, the first thing that came into my mind is subways. I would be missing subways if I go back! They are so delicious. i love subways.

    The funny thing is that I don't eat a lot subways after I start my job. I guess one reason is that I don't have much time to eat out like graduate schools (I bring my own lunch for work). Another reason is that there is not a subway closeby. Anyway, I still pick it on a trip or in a mall.

    I also love pizza and spargette. PizzaHut is so popular in China that you need to wait in lines. I dined in pizzahut a few times and I like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what patience I have exercised... I've let you slide for over a month now! :P
    although, talk about the pot calling the kettle black... I haven't posted for a while either so you might be off the hook! ;)
    Looking forward to another great post...

    ReplyDelete